At LaQuell Fashion, we want to make your shopping experience as flexible and affordable as possible. That's why we're introducing online lay-buy service!
What is lay-buy?
Sometimes you just HAVE to have that dress, but your bank account does not agree. Lay-buy is a flexible payment solution (powered by PayPal) for those consumers who cannot afford the full listing price in one upfront payment. It allows you to pay only 20% upfront and pay the remainder through monthly installments so you can purchase that dress on YOUR terms.
How does it work?
Arranging and managing your lay-buy at LaQuell Fashion is simple! Just follow the steps below.
1. If you haven't already done so, establish your LaQuell Fashion House account.
2. Add all the items you wish to lay-buy to your shopping bag.
3. Click on your Shopping Bag. Then, proceed to Checkout.
4. Choose 'Put it on Lay-Buy' via PayPal as your payment option.
5. Click on Complete Purchase.
6. You will be directed to a secure PayPal lay-buy page.
7. A 0.9% lay-buy charge will be added to your account.
You will receive an e-mail confirming your lay-buy and weekly reminders of your balance.
When you're ready to make a payment, just log in to your LaQuell Fashion account, select "My Order History," choose your lay-buy order by clicking on the order number, scroll down to "Make a Payment," and follow the instructions on the screen.
Please note that even if you choose to pay with PayPal, the steps above must be completed to ensure that your lay-buy payment is processed at LaQuell.com.
What are the terms and conditions?
Before you choose our lay-buy option, make sure you read and understand our (very) brief terms and conditions!
1. All lay-buys require a 20% deposit.
2. The lay-buy period is strictly 2 months.
3. Lay-buys will automatically be cancelled 14 days past final due date.
4. Lay-buy deposits are non-refundable.
5. Lay-buy items are non-refundable.